J2EE is a platform-independent, Java-centric environment from Sun for developing, building and deploying Web-based enterprise applications online. The J2EE platform consists of a set of services, APIs, and protocols that provide the functionality for developing multitiered, Web-based applications.
Some of the key features and services of J2EE:
At the client tier, J2EE supports pure HTML, as well as Java applets or applications. It relies on Java Server Pages and servlet code to create HTML or other formatted data for the client.
Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs) provide another layer where the platform’s logic is stored. An EJB server provides functions such as threading, concurrency, security and memory management. These services are transparent to the author.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), which is the Java equivalent to ODBC, is the standard interface for Java databases.
The Java servlet API enhances consistency for developers without requiring a graphical user interface.
Want to have a course urgently or on Fast track. We can arrange you for a specialised training aimed only for you. Please get in touch with us with your requirements by mail or just fill in the Batch Enquiry form. We will get in touch with you with the slot times and other details with in 24 hours
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org our Support and Training Manager.
• Assistance with completing applications online or in person
• Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal
• Job leads and information on attending hiring events
• Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.
What are the J2EE components used while creating an application?
– The J2EE components consist of the functional unit that is used in the application and all the classes of it are also will get used to communicate with various components.
– The J2EE is having several components like :
1. Application clients and applets : These components run on the client side to provide the user interface and easy access to applications. 2. Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technology : These are used on the server side to deal with the web related technology. They provide the web related functionalities and user interfaces so that the client can interact with them. 3. Enterprise JavaBeans : These are the components that are used for businesses and they are also implemented and run on the server. These are very useful in providing the core and advanced functionality to the user.
What is the purpose of web client in J2EE?
The web client is very important part and it has other two parts that defines the way it functions :
– Dynamic part : That gives the dynamic web pages using various markup languages like XML, HTML, etc. This is the part that is generated by using the web components that run in the web tier. The web browser is required to render the pages.
– Static part : That provides static pages from the server to the client that doesn’t change according to the demands. It remains static all the time and provide the information that is like support information or about us.
– The web client is known as thin client that is a very simple web based client doesn’t do any query, execution of business rules and connecting applications. It provides lightweight operations and provides the security, speed and different services to run the applications on the server.
What is the purpose of the Application Clients in J2EE?
Application client runs on the client side and provide a way to the user to handle the task that is allowing the user to use the interface. The interface that is provided is graphical and tools are given for the help. The graphical user interface is created using swing and advanced window toolkit from the command line interface. These clients can use the applications directly due to the applications being handled at the business tier. The application client communicates throughout the HTTP connection using the servlet and the Java beans component architecture. The application client also includes various components to manage the overall data flow for the communication purpose between the server and the client.
Explain the use of containers in J2EE.
Containers acts as an interface between a platform and a component that is at the low level and it provides the functionality that is supported by the component. Application clients get executed first and then the beans. It keeps the beans assembled at one place so that it can be used and deployed using the containers. The application consists of the components that are platform specific so the containers allow them to be bundled at one place and then used in the application just by giving the name and the path. The assembling of the beans requires the configuration settings to be seen for each component that is used inside the J2EE application or just by J2EE
What is the process of deploying and administrating the application?
The application deploying and administrating allow the user to configure and deploy the application components in the J2EE application. The administration of the computing can be done to find out the infrastructure that is being used. The networking resources are also included in this, which allows the server to get the configuration for it and allow the client to request the application that is required. It allows the applications to run in the environment that is provided. The models that are used in this include the transaction control, security control models that allow the specification to be provided for the use of database connection. This allow the communication be done between the different components.