Whether you’re operating on a local or global scale, day-to-day business processes are often time-consuming and costly. For complete solutions that deliver superior results, companies look to a wide variety of Oracle Applications.
With Oracle Applications Training, learn how to use applications that are designed to address these pain points and drive better business performance.
With the help of expert Oracle University instructors, you’ll get the hands on training you need to get the most out of your IT investments. Browse Oracle Applications categories below to learn more.
• Retriving data using the SQL select statement]
• Restricting and sorting data
• Using single row function to customize output.
• Reporting aggregated data using the grout function.
• Displaying data from multiple tables –I
• Displaying data from multiple tables-II
• Using sub queries to solve problems
• Using set operators
• Manipulating data
• Using DDL statements to create and manage tables
• Creating other schema objects
• Managing objects with data dictionary
• Controlling User access
• Managing schema objects
• Manipulating large data sets
• Generating report by grouping related data
• Managing data in different time zones
• Retrieving data using sub queries
• Hierarchical retrieval
Regular expression support
• Declaring Variables
• Writing Executable Statements
• Interacting with Oracle Server
• Writing Control Structures
• Working with Composite Data Types
• Writing Explicit Cursors
• Writing Implicit Cursors
• Handling Exceptions
• Creating Procedures
• Creating Functions
• Managing Subprograms
• Creating Packages
• More Package concepts
• Oracle supplied Packages
• Manipulating Large Objects
• Creating Database Triggers
• More Trigger concepts
• Managing Dependents
Want to have a course urgently or on Fast track. We can arrange you for a specialised training aimed only for you. Please get in touch with us with your requirements by mail or just fill in the Batch Enquiry form. We will get in touch with you with the slot times and other details with in 24 hours
We know how hard it can be to find and keep a job when there are so many other things to worry about. Our support team is here to help break down the barriers which are blocking your road to employment.
If you are a Working Chance candidate, please don’t hesitate to ask for advice or support on any issues which are affecting your chances of finding a job.
For further information, please email email@example.com our Support and Training Manager.
• Assistance with completing applications online or in person
• Job development online, on foot, networking events, job fairs and established employer relationships to locate available positions in your job goal
• Job leads and information on attending hiring events
• Follow-ups on applications placed to request interviews.